The 12149-038-8VX778CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and reliable connections. It has a double pole configuration, providing enhanced electrical performance. With its ON OFF ON electrical functions, this switch allows for versatile control and operation. The switch is equipped with levers that offer precise and comfortable handling. It is a high-quality product that guarantees exceptional performance and durability.
- Approval: CECC 96201-005 and CECC 96201-008
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- X778: High performance fully sealed black switches
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Fluorescent Tip: White fluorescenttip
- Levers: Functions 9, 44 & 441R
- Torque : 1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 8 mm (.314) max. - 3 mm (.118) min.
- Electrical life :- At 4A 28VDC :20.000 cycles (10.000 for functions 5, 4-1R, 4-2R)- At low level (50mV 10mA) :150.000 cycles (switches with 2 maintained positions)100.000 cycles (switches with 3 maintained positions)50.000 cycles (momentary functions 7, 8, 4-1R, 4-2R, 5)
- Shock test : 50g - 11ms (IEC 68-2-27)
- Vibrations : 10-500 Hz - 10g (IEC68-2-6)
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity test : 56 days, 93 % R.H., 40°C (IEC 68-2-3)
- Salt spray test : 96 hours (IEC 68-2-11)
- Front panel sealing by two O-rings Flatted bush for precise orientation
- Panel seal withstands 1 bar pressure and remains sealed even when the switch is operated.
- Epoxy sealed terminals
- Splash-proof case
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 4A 28VDC
- Minimum load : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart