This range of professional toggle switches is suitable for use in military and other high specification environments. CECC and MIL approved, the 12000X778 toggle switch has a double shell case construction and pinned lever for extra mechanical strength and robust seal up to IP67. Available with solid rivet contact: gold plated silver/nickel alloy. Comprehensive range of sealing boots and security caps available.
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 CECC 96201-008 MIL-DTL-3950 MIL-DTL-83731
- Contacts: Highly reliable contacts suitable for low level applications (10mA 50mV - 10μA 5VDC min.) or power applications (2A 250VAC - 4A 125VAC - 4A 30VDC max.)
- Pinned lever: The base of the switch lever is pinned to the bushing, thus earthing the lever to the bushing. This also provides strain relief to protect the switch if accidentally knocked.
- Double shell case: For high mechanical strength and high electrical insulation.
- Compact size: The small rear end of the switch allows space saving behind the panel.
- Finish: Matt black finish on body, bushing, lever and hardware.
- Sealing: Panel sealed up to IP67, these switches are frontal sealed by two O-rings and have full rear end sealing.
- Accessories: A comprehensive range of sealing boots (both full and half-length), locking levers and security caps are available.