The 12147-15VX778CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and reliable electrical connections. It is a double pole switch, providing enhanced functionality for various applications. With its MOM OFF MOM electrical functions, this switch offers precise control and versatility. The switch is equipped with levers, allowing easy and convenient operation.
- Torque : 1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 8 mm (.314) max. - 3 mm (.118) min.
- Electrical life :- At 4A 28VDC :20.000 cycles (10.000 for functions 5, 4-1R, 4-2R)- At low level (50mV 10mA) :150.000 cycles (switches with 2 maintained positions)100.000 cycles (switches with 3 maintained positions)50.000 cycles (momentary functions 7, 8, 4-1R, 4-2R, 5)
- Shock test : 50g - 11ms (IEC 68-2-27)
- Vibrations : 10-500 Hz - 10g (IEC68-2-6)
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity test : 56 days, 93 % R.H., 40°C (IEC 68-2-3)
- Salt spray test : 96 hours (IEC 68-2-11)
- Front panel sealing by two O-rings Flatted bush for precise orientation
- Panel seal withstands 1 bar pressure and remains sealed even when the switch is operated.
- Epoxy sealed terminals
- Splash-proof case
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 4A 28VDC
- Minimum load : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart