The 12146-038-1VX778CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure connections. It is a double pole switch, providing enhanced electrical functionality. The switch offers two ON positions for versatile usage. The switch is equipped with a lever, allowing for easy operation, and it can be locked into a fixed position for added convenience.
- Approval: CECC 96201-005 and CECC 96201-008
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- X778: High performance fully sealed black switches
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Fluorescent Tip: White fluorescenttip
- Levers: 1 locked position
- Torque : 1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 8 mm (.314) max. - 3 mm (.118) min.
- Electrical life :- At 4A 28VDC :20.000 cycles (10.000 for functions 5, 4-1R, 4-2R)- At low level (50mV 10mA) :150.000 cycles (switches with 2 maintained positions)100.000 cycles (switches with 3 maintained positions)50.000 cycles (momentary functions 7, 8, 4-1R, 4-2R, 5)
- Shock test : 50g - 11ms (IEC 68-2-27)
- Vibrations : 10-500 Hz - 10g (IEC68-2-6)
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity test : 56 days, 93 % R.H., 40°C (IEC 68-2-3)
- Salt spray test : 96 hours (IEC 68-2-11)
- Front panel sealing by two O-rings Flatted bush for precise orientation
- Panel seal withstands 1 bar pressure and remains sealed even when the switch is operated.
- Epoxy sealed terminals
- Splash-proof case
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 4A 28VDC
- Minimum load : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart