Power rocker switches with a state-of-the-art look based on curved shapes.
- Unique rocker design
- Wide choice of colors
- Laser etched symbols
- Illuminated or non-illuminated
- Optionally sealed to IP68 or IP69K
- Mechanical life : 150,000 cycles min.
- Panel thickness : 0.8 mm to 4.6 mm
- Recommended panel thickness : between 2 mm and 3.5 mm
- Sealing options : K : IP68 to front panel components of switch only according to IEC 60529 Z : IP69K panel sealing according to DIN 40050-9
- Salt spray resistance : 96 hours according to IEC 512-6, test 11f
- Vibration resistance : 10-500 Hz / 10 g per IEC 60068-2-6
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Currrent/voltage rating with resistive load : - Silver plated contacts : A : 5 A 24 VDC, 100,000 cycles 10 A 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles (terminals 6.35 x 0.8 only) S : 20 A 12 V, 10,000 cycles - Gold plated contacts (D) : 20 mA 12 V, 150,000 cycles
- Current/voltage rating with lamp load - silver contacts (A) : - functions 1 & 6 : 100 W 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles - other functions : 60 W 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
- Case : PA 6-6
- Actuator : ABS
- Bezel : PA 6-6
- Contacts & terminals :brass, solid silver grain, silver plated (A or S)or brass, solid silver grain, gold plated (D)
- Contact roller : brass, nickel plated
Added to Your Cart