The actuator of these products consists of a polyamide membrane which depresses when the switch is actuated.
- Can be operated with gloved hands
- Snap-in and threaded bushing models
- Resistant to frost
- Sealed to IP54 or IP67
- Panel thickness: - Snap-in models: 0.8 mm (.031) min. - 2.5 mm ( .098) max. - Threaded bushing models: 0.8 mm (.031) min. - 5 mm (.196) max.
- Total travel: 4 mm (.157)
- Typical operating force: 6,5 N +/- 2N
- Low level or mechanical life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Torque: 1.5 Nm max. applied to nut
- Soldering : 320°C max. for 3 seconds
- Front panel sealing (switches mounted on panel): - IP67 (threaded bushing models) - IP54 (snap-in models)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +85 °C (-4 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: 400 mA 32 VAC - 100 mA 48 VDC
- Initial contact resistance: 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1 GΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 VAC rms. between terminals and frame 1,500 VAC between terminals
- Electrical life at full load: 500,000 cycles
- Case : thermoplastic UL94-V0
- Actuator : polyamide 12, rubber filled
- Bushing/bezel : polyamide 6/6
- Contacts : solid silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart