The AV series is a wide range of pushbutton switches that offers the same robustness and aesthetics you’ve come to expect from APEM.
- Terminals: Solder
- Sealing: Sealed to IP67 or IP69K
- Overmolding Colors: Translucent
- Bushing Materials: Stainless steel
- Illumination: Illuminated
- Bushing Diameters: 22 (.866)
- Led Colors: Red/green
- Series: AV
- Contacts: Gold plated dome
- Mains switches approved to EN61058-1
- Ø 16 (.629), 19 (.748) and 22 mm (.866)
- Three terminal types
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max. Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
- Case : PA46 UL94-V0
- Terminals : brass, gold plated
- Contacts : gold plated dome
- Bushing : see following pages
- Actuator : stainless steel, with thermoplastic overmolding
Added to Your Cart