The AV Series pushbuttons offer attractive, robust and durable switches, available with different bushing diameters.
- Contacts: Brass, silver plated
- Sealing: Sealed to IP65
- Terminals: Screw
- Case: Short
- Function: NO
- Bushing Actuator Materials: Black chrome plated brass / Black chrome plated brass
- Series: AV
- Bushing Actuator Configurations: Curved actuator
- Momentary (NO)
- Impact resistance IK08 for model Ø 19 mm (.748)
- and IK10 for model Ø 22 mm (.866)
- Stainless steel actuator and bushing
- UL-CSA approved (long case only)
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 11 mm (.433) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 3 sec. max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19.2 mm (.755) or Ø 22.2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181x1.181)
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - A contacts : 4 A 12 VDC, 500,000 cycles - C contacts : 2 A 48 VDC, 10,000 cycles
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
- Case : PBT
- Contacts : brass, silver plated (C)
- Bushing and actuator : see next page
Added to Your Cart