Momentary pushbutton switches. Normally open, normally closed or combined function. Solder lug, PC or quick connect terminals available with gold plated or silver contacts. Front panel option seal available.
- Terminals case and bushing: Solder lug terminals
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by two O-rings - not available with 9400Y.
- Electrical functions: Normally open (NO)
- Contact materials: Brass, gold plated
- Special options: Special contact, lower rating
- Number of poles: Single pole
- Series: 9
- Caps: Ø 8 (.314)
- Torque : 1.25 Nm (.922 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +65 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contact (A) : 1 A 30 VDC- gold plated contacts (CD) : 100 mA 30 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 250,000 cycles
- Case : thermoplastique UL94-V0
- Actuator : polyamide, glass filled
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Contacts :A : silverCD : brass, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart