Industrial toggle switches for military applications available with 1, 2, 3 and 4 poles. 6000 series comes with neoprene protection caps and sealing / locking lever options.
- Series: 6
- Terminal Options: Quick-connect terminals
- Electrical Functions: ON ON ON
- Number Of Poles: Four pole
- Other Options: Black finish + front panel sealing
- Four pole models
- High current/voltage rating
- Screw terminals
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C (-20 °F to 131 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: 10 A 30 VDC
- Decrease by 50 % for inductive load
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
- Case : melamine/polyester
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Contacts silver
Added to Your Cart