Introducing the 657H Panel Switch, a versatile and high-performance toggle switch designed to meet your electrical needs. With its sleek design and durable construction, this switch is built to last. Featuring three poles, the 657H offers reliable and efficient electrical functionality. Whether you need to control lights, motors, or other devices, this switch has got you covered. Its MOM OFF MOM function allows for easy and convenient operation, giving you full control over your electrical circuits. Upgrade your electrical system with the 657H Panel Switch and experience seamless performance like never before.
- Robust mechanism
- High current/voltage rating
- Insulated or metal lever
- UL, CSA and NF-VDE (EN 61058-1) approved
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max. between 2 nuts
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +55 °C (-20 °F to 131 °F)
- Max. current/voltage ratings: see full data sheet
- Peak current: 30 A max. during 1/2 sine, 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart