The widest range in miniature toggle switches diameter 11,9 mm available in a wide range models & amp options..
- Series: 5
- Sealing: Epoxy sealed terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF MOM
- Terminals And Bushings: Straight PC terminals, 4.70 (.185) terminal spacing, On request
- Terminals: Solder lugs with Ø 11.9 (15/32) bushing
- Bushing Ø 11.9 (15/32)
- Panel mounting and PCB terminal combination available
- 1 to 4 pole configurations
- UL and CSA approved
- Torque: 1,25 Nm (.922 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) with 2 nuts - 4 mm (.157) with 1 nut
- Low level or mechanical life: 100,000 cycles
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- For inductive, lamp or capacitive load, consult factory.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max.
- Electrical life at full load : 50.000 cycles for single and double pole 40.000 cycles for 3 pole 30.000 cycles for 4 pole
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP) or high temperature plastic material(UL94-V0)
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : stainless steel or steel tin plated
- A : silver
- AD : silver, gold plated
- CD : brass, gold plated
- X814 : for peak currrents, see Special options.
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart