The 12149A-17VX910CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and stable connections. With double poles, it provides excellent electrical conductivity and versatility. Its electrical functions include ON OFF ON, offering reliable and convenient control over various circuits. The switch is equipped with levers, allowing for easy and precise operation. Perfect for a wide range of applications, this switch functions at 7 442R.
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Levers: 17V
- Special Options: Switches for peak currents - double pole - on request.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart