The 12147DK-15VX910CECC Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings for easy installation and connectivity. With a double pole configuration, it offers reliable and efficient electrical functions. The switch is equipped with levers for smooth operation and functions 8 441R, providing versatile functionality for various applications.
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: MOM OFF MOM
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Solid gold rivet
- Levers: 15V
- Special Options: Switches for peak currents - double pole - on request.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart