The 12147AK-12VX780 Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and reliable connections. It is a double pole switch, offering versatility and flexibility in electrical circuits. With MOM OFF MOM electrical functions, it allows for momentary activation in both directions. The switch is equipped with levers for easy and convenient operation, offering a total of 7 to 8 different functions.
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Electrical Functions: MOM OFF MOM
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Levers: 12V
- Special Options: Solid rivet - gold plated silver/nickel alloy contacts. Not available with function 5.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart