The 12146DK-11VX822CECC Panel Switch is equipped with solder lug terminals and bushings, ensuring secure and reliable connections. It features a double pole configuration, offering enhanced electrical performance. With its ON-ON electrical functions, this switch allows for seamless switching between two circuits. The levers on this switch, known as functions 8 944 441R, provide precise and effortless control over the switch operation.
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Approvals: CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Solid gold rivet
- Levers: 11V
- Special Options: Bushing Ø 15 (.590)
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart