The 12146AD2GK-17V Panel Switch features solder lug terminals and bushings for secure and reliable connections. It has a double pole configuration, providing enhanced electrical functionality. The switch is designed with ON-ON electrical functions, allowing for versatile applications. Equipped with levers, this switch offers 7 different functions and is compatible with the 442R series.
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength :1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
Added to Your Cart