The 11269WAGK Panel Switch features Terminals And Bushings for secure electrical connections. It has a straight PC design, ensuring efficient installation and wiring. With a Number Of Poles of four, it provides reliable and versatile performance. The switch offers Electrical Functions of ON OFF ON, allowing for easy control and operation. Equipped with Standard Levers, it ensures effortless switching and smooth operation.
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF ON
- Terminals: Right angle, horizontal mounting (function 6, SP only)
- Terminals And Bushings: Straight PC
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Finish: Black
- Number Of Poles: Four pole
- Torque:1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC- gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max
Added to Your Cart