The 11158AD2GCECC Panel Switch is equipped with terminals and bushings, allowing for easy solder lug or right-angle installation. It boasts three poles, providing efficient electrical connections. With its ON-OFF-MOM electrical functions, this switch offers versatility in controlling various circuits. The switch is designed with standard levers, ensuring comfortable and reliable operation.
- Contact Materials: Gold plated silver (2 microns)
- Approval: Availability : Consult factory for details of approved models
- Terminals: Solder lug or straight PC
- Number of poles: Three pole
- Electrical Functions: ON OFF MOM
- Electrical functions: ON OFF MOM
- Special options: No special requirement
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug or right angle
- Sealing: Epoxy sealed terminals standard
- Levers: Standard
- Finish: Black
- Approval: CECC CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Series: 11
- Terminals and bushings: Solderlug or right angle
- Contact materials: Gold plated silver (2 microns)
- Number Of Poles: Three pole
- Finish: Black
- Torque:1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC- gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max
Added to Your Cart