Introducing the AV161001A210 Panel Switch, a sleek and efficient solution for all your electrical functions. With its easy-to-use pushbutton design, this switch offers a seamless transition between OFF and ON modes. The AV161001A210 boasts high-quality terminals that ensure a secure and reliable connection. Made with nickel plated brass and stainless steel, the bushing and actuator materials are built to withstand the test of time. Upgrade your electrical system with the AV161001A210 Panel Switch.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness :Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
Added to Your Cart