The AV09100EA2 Panel Switch is a versatile and reliable solution for all your pushbutton switch needs. With its sleek design and durable construction, this switch is built to withstand the test of time. The AV09100EA2 features solder terminals, making it easy to install and connect to your existing system. The bushing/actuator materials are carefully selected to ensure smooth operation and a comfortable user experience. Upgrade your control panel with the AV09100EA2 Panel Switch today!
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycle
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 seconds max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19,2 mm (.755) or Ø 22,2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181 x 1.181)
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C (-22 °F to +158 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 2A 48 VDC
- LED voltage and consumption : blue 3.2 V 20 mA, green : 2.1 V 20 mAyellow : 2 V 20 mA, red : 1.95 V 20 mA (a resistor must be series-connected by the user)
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 500,000 cycles at 2 A 48 VDC
Added to Your Cart