The AV091001A240 Panel Switch, also known as a pushbutton switch, is a versatile and reliable electrical device. With its OFFON function, it allows for easy control and operation of various electrical functions. The switch features solder terminals, ensuring secure and stable connections. Its bushing/actuator materials are made of high-quality stainless steel, guaranteeing durability and resistance to wear and tear.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness :Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
Added to Your Cart