The AV0611A410 Panel Switch, also known as a Pushbutton Switch, is the perfect solution for your control panel needs. With its high-quality terminals, you can ensure a reliable and secure connection. The bushing and actuator materials, made of nickel plated brass and stainless steel, provide durability and resistance against corrosion. This versatile switch is suitable for a wide range of applications, making it a valuable addition to any project.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 5 sec. max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 16,2 mm (.637)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 24 mm x 24 mm (.944 x .944)
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65 according to IEC 60529
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 24 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1 GΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals, 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 40,000 cycles
Added to Your Cart