The actuator of this product consists of a polyurethane membrane which depresses when the switch is actuated.
- Case Color: Black
- Terminals: Flying leads
- Actuator Shapes: Round, curved
- Actuator Colors: Red
- Series: IA
- Contacts: Silver, gold plated
- Electrical Functions: Normally open (NO)
- Resistant to frost, sand and hydrocarbons
- Tactile feedback
- Front panel sealed to IP65 and IP67
- Panel thickness: 7 mm (.276) max.
- Total travel: 1.5 mm (.059) +/- 0.3 mm
- Typical operating force: 7 N +/- 2 N
- Low level or mechanical life: 1,000,000 cycles
- Torque: 0.5 to 1 Nm max. applied to nut
- Front panel sealing (see drawing opposite): IP65 and IP67 acc. to IEC 60529
- Salt spray: IEC 512-6, test 11f
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +65 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: 2 A 24 VDC
- Initial contact resistance: 100 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 500 Vrms
- Electrical life at full load: 1,000,000 cycles
- Case/bushing : thermoplastic
- Actuator : polyurethane
- Contacts : silver, gold plated
- Multi-wire leads AWG20, section 0.6 mm2.
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart