The 666/2GK Panel Switch, also known as a toggle switch, is a versatile device designed to control electrical circuits. With its sleek design and durable construction, this switch is perfect for various applications.
- Terminals: 2
- Options: GK
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Number Of Poles: Four pole
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 4.5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C (-20 °F to 131 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: 10 A 30 VDC
- Decrease by 50 % for inductive load
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart