The 6629-03LMK-1V/3 Panel Switch is a versatile and reliable solution for your electrical control needs. With its single pole design, it provides seamless operation and precise control. Whether you need to turn on, turn off, or switch between two different electrical functions, this switch has got you covered. Its robust construction ensures durability and long-lasting performance. Upgrade your electrical panel with the 6629-03LMK-1V/3 and experience smooth and efficient operation.
- Finish: Nickel plated bushing - lever and upper nut bright chrome plated
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by O-ring and sealing washer
- Locking Levers: 1V
- Electrical Functions: 903
- Case: For other models
- Number Of Poles: Single pole
- Terminals: Quick-connect 6.35 x 0.8 mm
- Torque : 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 5 mm (.196) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at full load
Added to Your Cart