The AV09101EA400 Panel Switch, part of the Pushbutton Switches category, is designed to provide efficient and reliable control for various applications. With its durable nickel plated brass Bushing/Actuator Materials, this switch offers superior performance and longevity. Its terminals ensure secure and stable connections, guaranteeing optimum functionality. Upgrade your control systems with the AV09101EA400 Panel Switch for seamless operation.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycle
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 seconds max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19,2 mm (.755) or Ø 22,2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181 x 1.181)
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C (-22 °F to +158 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 2A 48 VDC
- LED voltage and consumption : blue 3.2 V 20 mA, green : 2.1 V 20 mAyellow : 2 V 20 mA, red : 1.95 V 20 mA (a resistor must be series-connected by the user)
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 500,000 cycles at 2 A 48 VDC
Added to Your Cart