The AV09101EA200K Panel Switch is the perfect solution for your electrical control needs. With its reliable terminals, you can trust that your connections will be secure. The sturdy bushing and actuator materials, made of nickel plated brass, ensure durability and longevity. Whether you need it for industrial machinery or consumer electronics, this pushbutton switch is designed to meet your requirements. Trust the AV09101EA200K to deliver exceptional performance every time.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycle
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 seconds max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19,2 mm (.755) or Ø 22,2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181 x 1.181)
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C (-22 °F to +158 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 2A 48 VDC
- LED voltage and consumption : blue 3.2 V 20 mA, green : 2.1 V 20 mAyellow : 2 V 20 mA, red : 1.95 V 20 mA (a resistor must be series-connected by the user)
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 500,000 cycles at 2 A 48 VDC
Added to Your Cart