The AV031L5EA240 is a versatile Panel Switch that belongs to the category of Pushbutton Switches. It features solder terminals for easy installation. The Bushing/Actuator Materials are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycle
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 seconds max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19,2 mm (.755) or Ø 22,2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181 x 1.181)
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C (-22 °F to +158 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 2A 48 VDC
- LED voltage and consumption : blue 3.2 V 20 mA, green : 2.1 V 20 mAyellow : 2 V 20 mA, red : 1.95 V 20 mA (a resistor must be series-connected by the user)
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 500,000 cycles at 2 A 48 VDC
Added to Your Cart