Power rocker switches with a state-of-the-art look based on curved shapes. On illuminated versions, laser etching allows direct marking on the rocker, without using lenses.
To simplify and optimize assembly when several switches are involved, APEM also offers panel mounting units and connectors.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Mounting hardware for switches : knurled and hex nuts, locking rings, lockwashers, cap nuts, dress nuts, ground connectors and sealing washers. Standard hardware is supplied with the switches, other hardware is to order separately.
• Mechanical life : 150,000 cycles min.
• Panel thickness : 0.8 mm to 4.6 mm
• Recommended panel thickness : between 2 mm and 3.5 mm
• Sealing options :
K : IP68 to front panel components of switch only according to IEC 60529
Z : IP69K panel sealing according to DIN 40050-9
• Salt spray resistance : 96 hours according to IEC 512-6, test 11f
• Vibration resistance : 10-500 Hz / 10 g per IEC 60068-2-6
• Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
• Currrent/voltage rating with resistive load :
- Silver plated contacts :
A : 5 A 24 VDC, 100,000 cycles
10 A 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles (terminals 6.35 x 0.8 only)
S : 20 A 12 V, 10,000 cycles
- Gold plated contacts (D) : 20 mA 12 V, 150,000 cycles
• Current/voltage rating with lamp load - silver contacts (A) :
- functions 1 & 6 : 100 W 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles
- other functions : 60 W 24 VDC, 10,000 cycles
• Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
• Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
• Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
• Case : PA 6-6
• Actuator : ABS
• Bezel : PA 6-6
• Contacts & terminals : brass, solid silver grain, silver plated (A or S) or brass, solid silver grain, gold plated (D)
• Contact roller : brass, nickel plated
Over 65 years of experience
International customer support
Broadest offering of HMI solutions
Integrated industrial processes
Contact us by phone, email or live chat!