The HF Series joystick is a contactless, multi-axis controller providing long life finger positioning control. A compact, low-profile joystick utilizing non-contact Hall effect technology, the HF Series joystick is designed for low operating force, clean environment applications requiring enduring accuracy and precision.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Panel mount LED indicators with 3 mm colored diffused epoxy lens or 3 mm water clear super bright LEDs.Main featuresBright chrome, black or satin grey bezel finish.Prominent, recessed and flush bezel styles.Voltage: 2 VDC - 28 VDC.Terminals: 2.0 x 0.5 solder lug/fastons, pins or 200 mm long wires.IP67 sealing option (EN60529).Supplied with fixing nut and...
The 3000 Series is the very latest generation in high precision contactless joysticks. With a class leading installed depth of <20mm, it is available in 1,2, or 3 axis formats. Long trouble-free life is assured with the latest Hall effect technology, providing a range of analog signals or custom PWM output options. The 3000 Series also delivers a...
FP 24 mm series illuminated pushbutton switches feature a dia. 24 mm bushing and are available with fully-illuminated plungers or with laser-etched illuminated symbols. These highly visible products are ideal for applications including tractors, buses, trucks, cranes and automotive. Main featuresEasy to locate in poorly lit or dark...
Power rocker switches with a state-of-the-art look based on curved shapes. On illuminated versions, laser etching allows direct marking on the rocker, without using lenses. Main features : an infinite number of symbols available for all rocker colours within a short timea behind-panel depth lower than equivalent models in the marketoptional IP68...
• Break Out Force: 1.3N (0.3lbf)
• Operating Force: 2.8N (0.63lbf)
• Maximum Applied Force: 200N (45.00lbf)
• Mechanical Angle of Movement: 36º (18º from center)
• Expected Life: 5 million
• Package Size: 5.75” x 4.50” x 3.25”
• Lever Action: Single spring, omnidirectional
• Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC (-40ºF to 185ºF)
• Storage Temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC (-40ºF to 185ºF)
• Sealing (IP): Up to IP67*
• EMC Immunity Level (V/M): EN61000-4-3
• EMC Emissions Level: EN61000-6-3:2001
• ESD: EN61000-4-2
• Output linearity: ±200mV
• Dual output interlinearity (X/Y): ±400mV
• Dual output interlinearity (Z): ±600mV
• Sensor: Hall effect, single or dual
• Supply Voltage Range: 5VDC±0.01VDC
• Supply Current: 40mA typical / 50mA max (3 axis)
• Reverse Polarity Max: -10VDC
• Transient Overvoltage Max: 16VDC
• Ratiometric Output Voltage: See options
• Output Current: 8mA
• Output Load: 1K ohm min
• Output Impedance: 2Ω
• Material: Glass filled nylon
• Break Out Torque: 0.09Nm (0.80lbf in)
• Operating Torque: 0.121Nm(1.07lbf in)
• Maximum Allowable Torque: 2.50Nm(22.13lbf in)
• Hand Mechanical Angle: 60º (30º from center)
• Handle Action: Spring centering, rotational
• Expected Life: 5 million
Over 65 years of experience
International customer support
Broadest offering of HMI solutions
Integrated industrial processes
Ask our experts via live chat!