Panel and pc mount versions straight or right angle, single and double pole, silver or gold plated contacts. Numerous configurations and options available including UL agency approval. Many actuator options.
- Mechanical strength : Terminals are strengthened by a bracket or a ground plate ensuring the rigidity of the switch on the board. Actuator strength is 10N max.
- Soldering - thermal shock (S series only) : The switches are especially designed for flow soldering at 260 °C during 5 seconds owing to high temperature polymer parts.
- Iron soldering (SR series) : 300 °C 5 sec. max.
- Solderability : The switches are tested at 235 °C according to IEC 68-2-20 after accelerated aging.
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +85 °C
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Moisture : The insulating materials employed and the complete seal permit the switchesto withstand a 56 days moisture test (IEC 68-2-3).
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- silver contacts (A or 1) : 4 A 30 VDC- brass, gold plated contacts (CD or 0) : 0.4 VA 20 VAC or DC- silver, gold plated contacts (AD or 2) : 4 A 30 VDC(300 mA 30 VDC for gold plating)
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Case and cover : UL94-V0, polyamide, glass filled or PES
- Actuator : polyamide
- ContactsCD or 0 : brass, gold platedA or 1 : silverAD or 2 : silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart