Introducing the AV161001A210K Panel Switch, a versatile and efficient solution for all your electrical needs. With its sleek design and easy-to-use pushbutton functionality, this switch is perfect for controlling various electrical functions. Whether you need to turn something on or off, the AV161001A210K has got you covered. Its terminals are expertly crafted to ensure a secure and reliable connection, giving you peace of mind knowing that your electrical system is in good hands. The bushing and actuator materials, made from high-quality nickel plated brass and stainless steel, guarantee durability and longevity. Upgrade your electrical setup with the AV161001A210K Panel Switch and experience the convenience and reliability it brings.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness :Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
Added to Your Cart