The AV091001A240K Panel Switch is a versatile and reliable solution for your electrical needs. With its OFFON functionality, you can easily control the flow of electricity. The terminals are designed for soldering, ensuring a secure and stable connection. The bushing and actuator materials are made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and resistance to corrosion. Experience smooth and effortless operation with this top-notch Panel Switch.
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness :Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
Added to Your Cart