The AV090003A940KUU Panel Switch is a versatile and reliable solution for a variety of applications. With its sleek design and easy installation, this switch is perfect for both professional and DIY projects. The Terminals are designed with screws, ensuring a secure and stable connection. Whether you need to control lighting, appliances, or other electronic devices, this Pushbutton Switch is a great choice.
- Case: Long
- Bushing Actuator Configurations: Flat actuator
- Contacts: Silver
- Function: NO
- Series: AV
- Terminals: Screw
- Agency Approval: UL Availability : models with long case only.
- Sealing: Sealed to IP65
- Bushing Actuator Materials: Stainless steel / Stainless steel
- Momentary NC/NO
- Long life
- Sealed to IP65 and IP69K
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 11 mm (.433) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 3 sec. max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19.2 mm (.755) or Ø 22.2 mm (.874)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181x1.181) (AV9P & AV9B : 25 mm x 25 mm)
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load :- A contacts : 4 A 12 VDC, 500,000 cycles- C contacts : 2 A 48 VDC, 10,000 cycles
- Approved ratings of models with long case and A contacts (AV..000) :UL-CSA : 4 A 250 VAC - 8 A 125 VAC - 6,000 cycles
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals
Added to Your Cart