Introducing the AV0611A200 Panel Switch, the latest addition to our lineup of Pushbutton Switches. With its sleek design and reliable performance, this switch is sure to meet all your needs. The AV0611A200 features solder terminals, ensuring a secure and durable connection. The bushing and actuator materials are made of nickel plated brass, providing a high level of durability and resistance to corrosion. Upgrade your control panel with the AV0611A200 Panel Switch for a seamless and efficient user experience.
- Momentary (NO)
- Momentary (NC) and alternate action also available
- Long life
- UL-CSA approved (long case only)
- Marking available
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 5 sec. max.
- Panel cut-out : Ø 16,2 mm (.637)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 24 mm x 24 mm (.944 x .944)
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Optional front panel sealing : IP65 according to IEC 60529
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 24 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1 GΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,500 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals, 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 40,000 cycles
Added to Your Cart