This range of professional toggle switches is suitable for use in military and other high specification environments.CECC and MIL approved. This toggle switch has a double shell case construction and pinned lever for extra mechanical strength and robust seal (IP67). Available with solid rivet contact: gold plated silver/nickel alloy. Comprehensive range of sealing boots and security caps available.
Main features :
- Approvals : CECC 96201-005 CECC 96201-008 MIL-DTL-3950 MIL-DTL-83731
- Contacts : Highly reliable contacts suitable for low level applications (10mA 50mV - 10μA 5VDC min.) or power applications (2A 250VAC - 4A 125VAC - 4A 30VDC max.)
- Pinned lever : The base of the switch lever is pinned to the bushing, thus earthing the lever to the bushing. This also provides strain relief to protect the switch if accidentally knocked.
- Double shell case : For high mechanical strength and high electrical insulation.
- Compact size : The small rear end of the switch allows space saving behind the panel.
- Finish : Matt black finish on body, bushing, lever and hardware.
- Sealing : Panel sealed to IP 67, these switches are frontal sealed by two O-rings and have full rear end sealing.
- Accessories : A comprehensive range of sealing boots (both full and half length), locking levers and security caps are available.