Toggle switches specially manufactured for defence, telecommunications and other professional applications. 1, 2, 3 and 4 pole configurations. Silver, gold plated silver or solid gold rivet contacts. Several front panel sealing options. Bright chro
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug terminals
- Finish: Black finish on bushing, actuator and hardware.
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Contact Materials: Silver
- Series: 12
- Levers: 1 locked position
- CECC approved - conforms to MIL specifications
- Robust switches for high specification environments
- Toggle action on 2-position models for a smooth
- mechanical operation
- Several front panel sealing options
- Several locking lever options
- Torque :1,50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 4,5 mm (.177) max.
- Operating temperature : -40°C to +85°C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4A 30VDC - gold contacts (D) : 100mA 30VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10mA 50mV, 10μA 5V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1.000 MΩ min. at 500VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 2.000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max.
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator : brass, chrome plated
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : brass, nickel plated
- Contacts A : silver AD2 : gold plated silver (2 microns gold) X780 : solid rivet - gold plated silver/nickel alloy D : solid gold rivet X910 : silver/nickel alloy
- Terminal seal : epoxy
- AD2 and X780 contacts can be used for high level applications. In this case, the gold layer is considered only as a protection against oxidation during storage.
Added to Your Cart