Professional toggle switches with threaded bushing Ø 6.35 mm
- Contact Materials: Gold plated silver (2 microns)
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Series: 11
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug or right angle
- Special Options: Front panel sealing by two O-rings
- Approval: CECC CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- CECC approved
- Robust switches for high specification environments
- Toggle action on 2-position models for a smooth
- mechanical operation
- Several front panel sealing options
- Torque:1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC - gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : brass, nickel plated
- Contacts A : silver AD2 : gold plated silver (2 microns gold) X780 : solid rivet - gold plated silver/nickel alloy D : solid gold rivet X910 : silver/nickel alloy
- Terminal seal : epoxy
- AD2 and X780 contacts can be used for high level applications. In this case, the gold layer is considered only as a protection against oxidation during storage.
Added to Your Cart