Sub-miniature toggle switches with metal bushing available in single pole configurations, with ø4.83 mm threaded bushing.
- Process sealed
- Front and rear sealing
- Process compatible (plain bushing models)
- Wave solderable
- Mechanical strength : Terminals are strengthened by a bracket or a ground plate ensuring the rigidity of the switch on the board. Actuator strength is 10 N max.
- Soldering - thermal shock : The switches are especially designed for flow soldering at 260 °C (500 °F) during 5 seconds owing to high temperature polymer parts.
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +85 °C (-4 °F to +185 °F)
- Storage temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Moisture : The insulating materials employed and the complete seal permit the switches to withstand a 56 days moisture test (IEC 68-2-3).
- Solderability : The switches are tested at 235 °C ( 455 °F) according to IEC 68-2-20 after accelerated aging.
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (A) : 4 A 30 VDC - gold plated brass contacts (CD) : 0.4 VA 20 VAC or DC - gold plated silver contacts (AD) : 4 A 30 VDC (300 mA 30 VDC for gold plating)
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min.
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Case and cover : UL94-V0, polyamide, glass filled or PES
- Actuator : polyamide, glass filled
- Contacts: 0 : brass, gold plated
- 1 : silver
- 2 : silver, gold plated
- Terminal seal : epoxy
Added to Your Cart