With the AV0830C940 Panel Switch, you'll have precise control at your fingertips. The screw terminals ensure a secure and reliable connection, while the stainless steel bushing and actuator materials add durability and a sleek look to your device. Whether you're designing a new project or replacing an old switch, the AV0830C940 is the perfect choice for pushbutton functionality.
- Momentary (NO)
- Impact resistance IK08 for model Ø 19 mm (.748)
- and IK10 for model Ø 22 mm (.866)
- Stainless steel actuator and bushing
- UL-CSA approved (long case only)
- Travel : 1.60 mm (.063) ± 0.3 mm (.011)
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycles
- Panel cut-out : Ø 16.2 mm (.637)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 24 mm x 24 mm (.944 x .944) (AV6P & AV6B : 20 mm x 20 mm)
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 200 mA 48 VDC - 100 mA 48 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 50,000 cycles at 200 mA 48 VDC100,000 cycles at 100 mA 48 VDC
Added to Your Cart