The 11269AGX780 Panel Switch features Terminals And Bushings for easy connection and installation. It has a Four pole configuration, providing efficient electrical distribution. With its ON OFF ON Electrical Functions, this switch allows for versatile control options. The switch is equipped with Standard Levers for comfortable and reliable operation.
- Torque:1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC- gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength:1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max
Added to Your Cart