Professional toggle switches with threaded bushing Ø 6.35 mm
- Contact Materials: Gold plated silver (2 microns)
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Series: 11
- Terminals And Bushings: Solder lug or right angle
- Special Options: Front panel sealing by two O-rings
- Approval: CECC CECC 96201-005 (high level - contacts X780) - CECC 96201-008 (low level - contacts AD2 or D)
- Number Of Poles: Single pole
- Finish: Black finish on bushing, actuator and hardware.
- CECC approved
- Robust switches for high specification environments
- Toggle action on 2-position models for a smoothmechanical operation
- Several front panel sealing options
- Torque:1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness: 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load: - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780): 4 A 30 VDC - gold contacts (D): 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load: AD2-X780-D contacts: 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce: 2 ms max
- Case: diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator: brass, nickel plated
- Bushing: brass, nickel plated
- Housing: brass, nickel plated
- A: silver
- AD2: gold plated silver (2 microns gold)
- X780: solid rivet - gold plated, silver/nickel alloy
- D: solid gold rivet
- X910: silver/nickel alloy (for peak currents,see Special options)
- Terminal seal: epoxy
Added to Your Cart