These switches are specially manufactured for defence and telecommunications applications.
- Approval: Availability : Consult factory for details of approved models
- Terminals: Solder lug or straight PC
- Number of poles: Three pole
- Electrical functions: ON OFF ON
- Special options: No special requirement
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by one O-ring and sealing washer
- Levers: Standard
- Finish: Black finish on bushing, actuator and hardware
- Series: 11
- Terminals and bushings: Straight PC terminals
- Contact materials: Silver
- Torque :1.25 Nm (.92 Ft.lb) max. applied between the 2 nuts
- Standard panel thickness : 2.5 mm (.098) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (A-AD2-X780) : 4 A 30 VDC- gold contacts (D) : 100 mA 30 VDC
- Minimum load : AD2-X780-D contacts : 10 mA 50 mV, 10 µA 5 V min.
- Initial contact resistance : 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength :1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between poles and between terminals and frame
- Contact bounce : 2 ms max
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator : brass, nickel plated
- Bushing : brass, nickel plated
- Housing : brass, nickel plated
- ContactsA : silverAD2 : gold plated silver (2 microns gold)X780 : solid rivet - gold plated silver/nickel alloyD : solid gold rivetX910 : silver/nickel alloy
- Terminal seal : epoxy
- AD2 and X780 contacts can be used for high level applications. In this case, thegold layer is considered only as a protection against oxidation during storage.
Added to Your Cart