APEM expands its range of piezo switches with a new version featuring a dia. 30 mm bushing. With its large actuation surface, this new series is in line with the AV 30 mm and FP 30 mm series.
- Bushing diameter 16 (.630), 19 (.748), 22 (.866) or 30 mm (1.181)
- Sealed to IP68 and IP69K (switches mounted on panel)
- Easy to clean metal surface
- Very long life expectancy
- Ring illumination: flush or prominent ring
- Operating force : 6 to 12 N
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 10 Nm max
- Sealing : IP68 per IEC 60529, IP69K per DIN 40050-9 (switches mounted on panel)
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +75 °C (-40 °F to +167 °F)
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 24 VAC/DC
- Switch resistance ON : 10 Ω max.
- Switch resistance OFF : 5 MΩ min.
- Life expectancy : 50 million cycles
- LED consumption : 20 mA
- Case : aluminum, anodized or stainless steel 316L
- Multi-wire leads section 0.22 mm2 length 300 mm, twisted by pair
- Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
Added to Your Cart