FP 30 mm series illuminated pushbutton switches feature a dia. 30 mm bushing and are available with fully-illuminated plunger or with laser-etched illuminated symbols.
- Models: Snap-in, Ø 30 mm
- Led Colors: Non-illum.
- Bezel Colors: Black
- Marking: No marking
- Terminals: Solder lugs
- Led Control And No Of Poles: Non-illuminated, 1 pole
- Actuator Colors: Red
- Contact Mat: Silver, gold plated
- Actuator: Round, curved
- Led Resistors: No resistor supplied
- Electrical Functions: Normally open (NO)
- Series: FP
- Full actuator or symbol illumination
- Snap-in and threaded bushing models
- Large but lightweight
- Pad printed or laser etched symbols
- Panel thickness : - Snap-in version : 1.5 (.059) to 2 mm (.078) with panel gasket 2 (.078) to 2.5 mm (.885) without panel gasket - Threaded bushing version : 1(.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Total travel : 2.8 mm ± 0.5 mm
- Typical operating force : 8 N ± 2 N
- Low level or mechanical life : - Momentary models : 1 million cycles - Latching models : 200,000 cycles
- Torque : 2 Nm max. applied to nut
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +75 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : - silver contacts (code 2) : 4 A 12 VDC - gold plated contacts (code 4) : 200 mA 12 VDC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1 GΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 1,000 Vrms 50 Hz min.
- Electrical life at full load : - Momentary models : 1 million cycles (gold plated contacts) 400,000 cycles (silver contacts) - Latching models : 200,000 cycles
- Case : PA46
- Actuator : PA12, gloss finish
- Bushing/ bezel : ABS, gloss finish
- Contacts : Silver (code 2)or silver, gold plated (code 4)
Added to Your Cart