Available with diameter 16, 19 or 22 mm bushing, CP series sensory switches are extremely easy to use and ideal for repetitive applications (no operating force). Their IK10 robustness and unlimited life are perfect for self-service applications.
- Operating force : 0N
- LED state for output image option :1 LED : the LED is ON when the output is closed.2 LEDs : first colour is ON when the output is open. Second colour is ON when the output is closed.
- Output type : NPN
- Life expectancy : 50 million cycles
- Adjustable sensitivity : Connection to ground by means of the yellow wire increases sensitivity (momentary version only).
- Sealing : IP68 and IP69K according to IEC 60529
- Triggered by flowing water
- Impact resistance : IK10
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +65 °C
- ESD : complies with EN61000-4-2 (extended) ± 8 KV (20 contacts) and ± 15 KV (20 air discharges)
- Max. current/voltage rating : 200 mA 24 VDC
- Supply voltage : 5 VDC, 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Power consumption non-illuminated : 7 mA
- Power consumption illuminated : 25 mA
- Case : aluminium, anodized
- Multi-wire leads section 0.22 mm2 length 300 mm
- Cable, length 300 mm, section depending on switch model
- Connector : HE14 6V compatible with AMP/TYCO281839-3
Added to Your Cart