The AV091001A200 Panel Switch, part of the Pushbutton Switches category, offers a range of electrical functions for your convenience. Whether you need to turn something on or off, this switch has got you covered. With its reliable terminals, you can trust that your connections will be secure. The bushing and actuator materials are made of standard nickel plated brass, ensuring durability and longevity. Upgrade your electrical setup with the AV091001A200 Panel Switch today!
- Latching action
- 3 terminal types
- Panel sealing option
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min. - 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness :Ø 16 : 1 (.039) to 6 mm (.236) max.Ø 19 and Ø 22 : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 200,000 cycles
- Hand soldering : 300 °C, 4 sec. max.
- Operating temperature : -30 °C to +70 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 1 A 250 VAC
- Initial contact resistance : 50 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 500 Vrms 50 Hz between terminals and frame
- Electrical life : 10,000 cycles at 1 A 250 VAC
Added to Your Cart