The AV series is a wide range of pushbutton switches that offers the same aesthetics and robustness you’ve come to expect from APEM.
- Case: Short
- Contacts: Silver
- Function: NO
- Series: AV
- Terminals: Solder lug/ quick-connect
- Momentary NC/NO
- Long life
- Sealed to IP65 and IP69K
- Torque : 1.5 Nm min.- 4 Nm max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness : 1 (.039) to 9 mm (.354) max.
- Low level or mechanical life : 1,000,000 cycles
- Front panel sealing : IP65 and IP69K
- Panel cut-out : Ø 19.2 mm (.755)
- Min. pitch for matrix mounting : 30 mm x 30 mm (1.181x1.181)
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to +85 °C
- Max. current/voltage rating with resistive load : 5 A 250 VAC - 5 A 125 VAC - 6,000 cycles 5 A 15 VDC - 3 A 30 VDC - 50,000 cycles
- Initial contact resistance : 100 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance : 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength : 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminal and frame
- Case : PBT
- Contacts : silver (A) or brass, silver plated (C)
- Bushing and actuator : see following pages
Added to Your Cart