Industrial toggle switches for military applications available with 1, 2, 3 and 4 poles. 6000 series comes with neoprene protection caps and sealing / locking lever options.
- Finish: Black lever with fluorescent tip
- Sealing: Front panel sealing by O-ring and sealing washer
- Locking Levers: 2 locked positions
- Series: 6
- Electrical Functions: ON - ON
- Case: For other models
- Number Of Poles: Double pole
- Terminals: Solder lug
- Suitable for military or industrial applications
- Sealing and locking lever options available
- Black finish on actuator and bushing
- Torque: 1.50 Nm (1.10 Ft.lb) max. applied to nut
- Panel thickness: 5 mm (.196) max.
- Operating temperature : -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
- Initial contact resistance: 10 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. at 500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 2,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals 3,000 Vrms 50 Hz min. between terminals and frame
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles at full load
- Case : diallylphthalate (DAP)
- Actuator : brass, chrome plated, black
- Bushing : brass, chrome plated, black
- Contacts : A : silver
Added to Your Cart